Gage Max FaroArm
A New Standard in Performance and Affordability
The all-new FARO® Gage Max is our most affordable 3D Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM). It is also the most accurate FaroArm ever produced, and allows for confident measurements across a wide range of industrial uses at a value that delivers a significant return on investment (ROI).
Ideal for small-size, high-accuracy tasks, the Gage Max is the most intuitive, ergonomic and versatile articulated portable CMM, enabling machine shops to meet their most demanding quality specifications.
Additionally, the Gage Max minimizes clutter from traditional hand tools such as calipers, micrometers and height gauges. These traditional tools only measure a single dimension at a time. Isn’t it time to effortlessly measure in 3D?
Reliance on hard-to-use and expensive fixed CMMs is virtually eliminated, thanks to best-in-class performance for hard probing applications. The Gage Max eliminates inspection bottlenecks, improves conventional measurement instruments, and reduces variability from one operator to another.
The Gage Max sets a new industry benchmark in compact performance and affordability, extending FARO’s tradition of maximum measurement.
- The Gage Max allows manufacturers to work faster and smarter, delivering better quality products and a significant reduction in measurement and inspection time
- Minimize rework and scrap, ensuring maximum confidence in products and processes
- Use right on the shop or production floor and eliminate bottlenecks in the inspection room
- Inspect the part while it is still on the machine
- Reduce the number of tools and instruments required to complete the job
- Generate repeatable inspection programs with automatic reporting
Increase Quality and Reliability
- Gage Max allows users to stay ahead of the competition with better quality assurance
- Advanced metrology device delivers unparalleled performance
- Tested under extreme conditions to ensure reliability in challenging industrial environments
- FARO’s most affordable measurement arm
- Intuitive, easy-to-use with minimal learning curve
- Catch defects sooner and deliver parts faster
- Exceptional warranty, low maintenance costs
More details here.