Ro-Mega Trade with its headquarters in bd. Basarabia, no. 250, Simpex building, Ground floor, CUI no. RO14428873, registered in the Trade Registry under no J40 / 688/2002, represented by Elif Ozkan as administrator, SC Ro-Mega Trade SRL processes personal data to the extent allowed by Law no. 677/2001 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, by Law no. 506/2004 on the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy in the electronic communications sector and by Regulation 2016/679 / EU on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
1. What is personal data
Personal data is any information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identification element, such as name, identification number, location data, online identifier, or to one or more specific elements, proper to his physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
2. Categories of processed data
The personal data we process may include:
- Identification data, such as: name and surname, domicile / residence address, personal numerical code, landline / mobile phone number, identity card serial number and number etc.;
- Information about the services and products you have purchased (from Ro Mega Trade and its partners);
- Information collected from public sources, integrity databases and credit bureaus;
- If legally required for compliance purposes, information on relevant and important litigation or other legal proceedings initiated against you or a third party affiliated with you and the interaction with you, which may prove relevant for any purpose regarding the provision of our services;
- Information about your preferences, if they are relevant to the services we provide;
In certain situations where the collection of this data is mandatory for the provision of our services, we collect special categories of personal data, namely the personal numerical code (“CNP / CUI”). These special categories of data will only be collected on the basis of your express prior consent or on the basis of fair proof of your consent provided by a third party who communicates this data to us, in cases where there is any legal obligation to process these categories of data, or if the processing is necessary to rectify a legal situation (for example, to establish, exercise or defend a right in court);
3. Ways of collecting personal data
Personal data are collected through the site www.romegatrade.ro, if you have agreed to provide them to us through actions such as filling out forms, sending e-mails or requesting an offer by e-mail. The data we process is used for the purposes specified or resulting from your request (for example, if you have completed an offer request form, we may contact you to provide information about our products and services).
4. Purposes of personal data processing
We process personal data for the following purposes:
a. To provide you with the products or services you have requested from us and to resolve any issues related to them;
b. For commercial sales activities, including sales realization, administration and development;
c. For after-sales activities, such as: customer service, user / customer information;
d. For the management or administration of your business relationship or that of your organization with Ro-Mega Trade, including for payment processing, accounting, auditing, invoicing and collection, assistance;
e. To protect security and manage access to our headquarters, IT and communication systems, online platforms, websites and other systems, preventing and detecting security threats, fraud or other criminal or malicious activities;
f. To identify the persons authorized to trade on behalf of our customers, beneficiaries, suppliers and / or service providers;
g. For the observance, exercise and defense of our legal rights;
h. For conducting surveys, research, market research and statistics aimed at improving the quality of Ro-Mega Trade services and understanding customer preferences;
i. To send offers, advertising and marketing messages about the products or services provided by Ro-Mega Trade or its partners, to measure the success of our advertising campaigns or to customize the services according to your needs;
j. For any purpose related to and / or ancillary to any of the above or any other purpose for which your personal data has been provided to us.
The processing of personal data for the purposes mentioned in points h and i will only take place with your express consent.
5. The legal basis for the processing of personal data
Any processing of personal data will be done on the basis of one of the following grounds:
- The processing is performed based on your explicit consent;
- Processing is required to perform a contract to which you are a party or your organization is a party, or such processing is necessary to enter into a contract with you or your organization;
- Processing is necessary to perform a task that serves a public interest;
- Processing is necessary in order to comply with a legal obligation;
- Processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of you or another individual;
- Processing is necessary for the legitimate interests of Ro-Mega Trade, unless your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms prevail over those interests.
6. Recipients of personal data
In the processing and storage flow, personal data could be transferred, as necessary, to the following categories of recipients:
- State authorities (including tax authorities);
- Companies in the Ro Mega Trade group and its contractual partners;
- Providers directly / indirectly involved in the service delivery process (eg IT service providers, billing service providers, marketing service providers, newsletter, customer satisfaction assessment);
- Banking institutions;
- Courts or arbitral tribunals, as well as authorities that investigate criminal acts;
Ro-Mega Trade will retain control of your personal data and will use appropriate safeguards, in accordance with the applicable law, to ensure the integrity and security of your data.
7. Transfer of personal data abroad
For the purpose of one or more of the above purposes, your data may be transferred to countries outside the European Union which do not offer an adequate degree of protection. If the transfer to such countries is necessary, Ro-Mega Trade will require those recipients to protect the data in accordance with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 or other applicable laws.
Ro-Mega Trade takes all necessary measures to ensure that your data is adequately protected, regardless of where it is transferred.
8. Data retention period
The personal data collected by Ro-Mega Trade will be processed:
- throughout the execution of the contract
- after the termination of the contract, for a period of 10 years
- after the expiry of the 10-year period, if the retention of personal data collected is necessary in accordance with the applicable law or with the retention periods provided in the relevant legislation and in the retention policy of Ro-Mega Trade.
The personal data collected for the transmission of commercial communication will be processed until the date of withdrawal of your consent.
9. Your rights in connection with the processing of personal data
- Right to information – you can request information on the activities of processing your personal data;
- Right to rectification – you can rectify or fill in inaccurate personal data;
- The right to delete data (“the right to be forgotten”) – you can obtain the deletion of data, if their processing was not legal or in other cases provided by law;
- The right to restrict the processing – you can request the restriction of the processing if you dispute the accuracy of the data, as well as in other cases provided by law;
- Right of opposition – you may object, in particular, to data processing based on our legitimate interest;
- The right to data portability – you can receive, under certain conditions, the personal data you have provided to us, in a format that can be read automatically or you can request that the data be transmitted to another operator;
- The right to file a complaint – you can file a complaint regarding the way of processing personal data at the National Authority for the Supervision of Personal Data Processing;
- Right of withdrawal of consent – in cases where the processing is based on your consent, you can withdraw it at any time. Withdrawal of consent will have effect only for the future, the processing carried out prior to the withdrawal remaining valid;
- Additional rights related to automatic decisions: you can request and obtain human intervention on that processing, you can express your own point of view on it and you can challenge the decision.
11. Ways of contact
To exercise the rights mentioned above, you can send us a written request to the address Hyperion Towers, Oras Voluntari, Bulevardul Pipera, Nr. 1 / VI or an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also, if any of the personal data you have provided to us changes or if you find that we have any incorrect personal data about you, please notify us by one of the above methods.