MarSurf M310 – SMAHRT Surf 4.0
MAHR roughness measuring device MarSurf M310
The new Marsurf M310 is a compact, mobile roughness measuring device for standardised roughness measurement in production and measuring rooms.
Mahr M310 provides high measurement accuracy using the probing method, which allows the roughness of small and large parts to be measured.
- Large, illuminated 4.3″ TFT touch display, rotatable display
- Operation as easy as a smartphone! >> saves training effort
- Error-free operation through standard-compliant settings
Automatic cutoff selection ensures the correct measurement results even for non-measurement technicians.
- Logging directly as PDF file in the device >> no additional software required
- Input of PDF protocol texts directly on the MarSurf M 310
- MarSurf M 310 software features 31 parameters to choose from, offering performance range on par with a laboratory instrument
- Display and printing of the MRC and ADC curve
- Tolerance limits can be set for all selected parameters, and exceedances are signaled in the display and in the protocol
- Specification of the cutting line C in µm or in % of Rz for the characteristic values Rmr and tp
- Integrated memory for at least 500,000 measurement results and 1500 PDF protocols
Optional data backup on an up to 32 GB microSD card >> factor 320
- You measure according to the standards and rules for stylus instruments (DIN ISO, ASME, JIS, MOTIF)
- Saving measuring programs (Quick & Easy)
- Assignment of a function or a characteristic variable to the freely programmable keys F1, F2, F3 of the basic view